That policy does not, on the other hand, refer to websites that are not owned by LABORATORIO CREATIVO GEPPETTO SRLS sole proprietorship and which can be accessed via links found on our websites. LABORATORIO CREATIVO GEPPETTO SRLS sole proprietorship has no power of control over those websites and it therefore declines any liability in relation to your personal data processing that takes place via those websites.
This policy may be changed with a view to updating it to the regulations and any technological developments that may occur. In that case, the updated versions will be published widely on the website of LABORATORIO CREATIVO GEPPETTO SRLS sole proprietorship.
Data processing controller
Any consultation of this website may involve the processing of some of your personal data. "Processing" of personal data means "any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the use of electronic or in any case automated tools, concerning the collection, registration, organisation, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, block, communication, dissemination, deletion and destruction of data".
The Controller of the processing of that data is LABORATORIO CREATIVO GEPPETTO SRLS sole proprietorship, which is based in 22100 COMO (CO), Via Ettore Rota, 9.
Types of data processed
The IT systems and software procedures that ensure the functioning of the websites owned by LABORATORIO CREATIVO GEPPETTO SRLS sole proprietorship automatically acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data relating to your browsing.
This is information that is collected exclusively to obtain anonymous statistical data on use of the website and to check its correct functioning, and that is used only within LABORATORIO CREATIVO GEPPETTO SRLS sole proprietorship; that information could, however, by its very nature, allow for your identity to be traced, also through processing and association with data held by third parties.
This category of data includes:
• IP addresses of the computers used by you when using the service;
• the number of accesses;
• the pages viewed;
• the dates and times of access;
• the Url in which the browser was, prior to displaying our page;
• the type of browser;
• the operating system used.
DATA PROVIDED VOLUNTARILY BY YOU The data provided optionally and freely by you by completing the form required to access the LABORATORIO CREATIVO GEPPETTO SRLS sole proprietorship services, including e-commerce services, will be acquired by the latter together with your e-mail address. That data will be used by LABORATORIO CREATIVO GEPPETTO SRLS sole proprietorship only to perform the service requested and to improve it and make it more effective, limited to the purposes for which the data was collected.
Specific summary information will be gradually identified or displayed on the website pages laid out for particular services upon request and in the terms of sale.
That data will not be disseminated or used for so-called User "profiling" activities or for direct or indirect commercial or advertising purposes without the User giving his / her particular consent.
COOKIES Cookies are small text files that are installed by a website on your browser and that record some information relating to your browsing activities; that data, if cookies are not disabled, is communicated to the website that installed them each time you return to view it.
Purposes of processing
The data will be processed by LABORATORIO CREATIVO GEPPETTO SRLS sole proprietorship for the following purposes:
• to receive newsletters and updates on the world of Croma and marketing activities;
• to receive push news by way of RSS (Really Simple Syndication);
• to implement any purchase order relating to the e-commerce service;
• with your express consent, for marketing and statistical purposes.
Methods of processing and scope of dissemination of data
The personal data held for the purposes set out above by LABORATORIO CREATIVO GEPPETTO SRLS sole proprietorship is processed, correctly, lawfully and transparently, using automated tools.
The data stored by LABORATORIO CREATIVO GEPPETTO SRLS sole proprietorship is intended exclusively for internal use and may only be processed by qualified personnel of LABORATORIO CREATIVO GEPPETTO SRLS sole proprietorship in the capacity of data processing officers and/or managers or by companies that perform on behalf of LABORATORIO CREATIVO GEPPETTO SRLS sole proprietorship technical activities of management and maintenance of the Website or auxiliary services to those provided by the Website, such as the sending of newsletters and product shipment services. These companies are appointed as processing managers. The updated list of processing managers may be requested by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data will not in any way be disseminated or communicated to other external entities, subject to obligations in that sense provided by law.
Provision of data
Apart from what is specified in relation to browsing data, the personal data that must mandatorily be provided by you is marked with an asterisk in the margin of the field found on the forms. That data is normally constituted by:
• your name and surname;
• your tax code;
• e-mail address.
The provision of any other personal data requested in the forms for accessing the service is therefore optional and entirely at your discretion in that sense.
Any failure to provide personal data by you does not involve any prejudicial consequence against you except, in the case of a failure to provide mandatory data, the lack of opportunity of using the requested services. Informed consent
Without prejudice to what is specified above in relation to browsing data, all forms found on this website, within which personal data is requested, are equipped with a specific disclaimer which refers to this document. The transmission of the form is subject to having read and accepted this document.
LABORATORIO CREATIVO GEPPETTO SRLS sole proprietorship intends to ensure that you provide your consent to the processing of your personal data only after having gained awareness of all the rights guaranteed by law and the policy followed by LABORATORIO CREATIVO GEPPETTO SRLS sole proprietorship in that data processing activity.
Rights of the interested party
In accordance with Art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, the interested party has the right to obtain an indication:
1. of the origin of the personal data; 2. of the purposes and methods of processing; 3. of the logic applied in the case of processing performed using electronic tools; 4. of the identification details of the controller, managers and representative appointed in accordance with Article 5, Paragraph 2; 5. of the entities or categories of entities to which the personal data may be communicated or who may come to know of it in the capacity of appointed representative in the State territory, managers or officers.
The interested party is also entitled to obtain:
1. the update, rectification or, where appropriate, supplementation of the data; 2. the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or block of data processed in violation of the law, including that whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed; 3. certification that the operations set out in numbers 1 and 2 have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data has been communicated or disseminated, except where that fulfilment is found to be impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The interested party, finally, has the right to object, in whole or in part:
1. for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data relating to him or her, even if pertinent to the purpose of its collection; 2. to the processing of personal data relating to him or her for the purposes of sending advertising material or direct sales or for completing market research or sales communications.
The rights mentioned above may be exercised at any time by sending a simple request by recorded delivery letter, fax or e-mail to the address email@example.com. The Manager will contact the applicant as soon as possible.
For any information, request or clarification relating to your privacy, as well as to exercise the rights set out in the above paragraph, please write to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.